Treatment of bad breath
Bad breath is breath that has an unpleasant odor. It is also known as halitosis.Sometimes this can happen to smell, or it can be a very permanent, depending on the cause.
Millions of bacteria live in the mouth, particularly on the back of the tongue. In many people, they are the primary causes of bad breath. The warm, humid conditions of the mouth are ideal for the growth of these bacteria. Most bad breath is caused by something in the mouth.
Bad breath is a very common problem and there are many causes diverse
The persistent of bad breath is typically caused by gasoline bombs at a great play by the bacterium that your teeth and gums. Pieces of food that is trapped between the teeth and tongue will rot and can sometimes cause an unpleasant smell.The touch is usually correct and it is very important to keep the smell of your breath fresh. However, strong foods like garlic, coffee and onions can add to the difficulty.
The bacteria on our teeth and gums (plaque) also cause gum disease and decay of denti.Uno the warning signs of gum disease is that you have bad breath or bad taste in your mouth forever.
Causes of Bad Breath
Most to which people believe that bad breath is caused by eating or drinking consumer goods that are especially odorosi.Mentre this is partially true, a more in depth explaination is helpful to those of us that we suffer bad breath and We sharpened the causes and cure.
Bad breath is caused by “volatile sulfur combines” in his mouth. These compounds are produced by the bacteria in your mouth.
The odor causing compound is found in amoung your teeth, beneath the top layer of your tongue and your throat and tonsille.
Ricordi your biology class in high school … I thought not. One thing that I remember from that class is that organisms such as bacteria pass the tests that classify them as “living.” Symptoms of Bad BreathIt can have bad breath without knowing. That’s because you smell of using your own body. Most people are uncomfortable or too polite to comment on bad breath, so you may need to rely on a family member or close friend to tell him if you have the
1. a white or Yellow Film on Tongue
3 dry. Bitter, sour you or Tastes
4 metal. Drainage
5 nasal place.White nodules on Tonsils
6. Brushing and flossing of the teeth the teeth are not Difference
7. A Loss of Self Confidence and Self Esteem Treatment Heavy Breath Bad breath is one of the most common but most of the time, problems in society unnoticed.Bad breath, as the words plainly shown, and smell nasty that it is very likely smell out of people instead of the person who has bad breath Him important that we know how to determine if we have this disorder and know how to prevent or treat it before it can greatly affect our social life. This disorder is also known in many names such as bad breath, breath odor, mouth odor, oral malodor, bad breath, oris the stench, the stench and the mineral metallico.L former ‘bad breath has many causes that may come from the mouth to touch with the tongue, gum disease, nose, tonsils, stomach and systemic diseases. This can also be caused by the food we take, teeth problems, dry mouth, sinus infections, smoking and dieting severo.
La home remedies for bad Breath
1.Brush your teeth with baking soda carbonate first, then rinse out your mouth with piano or warm, salty water.
Follow this with regular toothpaste and you’re on the road.
2. Floss Your teeth daily. The gunk (plaque) between your teeth may be causing your bad breath.
3. Scrape your tongue with a particular spoon or one of those language designed squeegees. Get back on your tongue as far as possible to scrape away the bacteria offensive.
4. Rinse your mouth out with a little lemon or lime juice, assorted water.
5. Brush your tongue when you brush your teeth and after meals too. The language is like a receiver of gauze and must be cleaned out every so often to go to find that fine flavor.
6. Chew on fresh parsley or alfalfa, especially after eating garlic, onions, or fish. The chlorophyll in these two plants kill bacteria in your mouth offensive.
7. Drink green tea. It does not hurt to swish it around in your mouth before you swallow the: kill the harmful bacteria in your mouth.
8. Avoid eating cheese, milk, products containing yeast, garlic, onions, and any other sweet food.